Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Switch

It is amazing when you are learning a different language your brain has to "switch" when you want to go to the other language. It is so amazing when your brain gets "like" stuck in spanish. Its like a feeling of accomplishment. It kinda like that "high" feeling you get after a really good workout. I love it just as much as when I have a dream in spanish.  

i notice it when I go to update my blog or to send a text message to someone... I have to switch my brain over to english. Sometimes it takes me a good 7 mintues to change totally, and even more time when i am watching spanish TV and typing. The most common thing that happens is I have a couple of words that really get "stuck" in spanish... 

It sounds horrible, but in reality is amazing!! 
(this is the river that I live on) 

No comments:

Post a Comment