Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hannah Montana

The other night my friends from the program and i went out to get some tapas. We went to this bar and I walked around the corner before the others and all of the sudden this whole table of men started talking about me. "Hannah Montana!!!" I am not kidding. They were convinced to the dime that i looked  exactly like Hannah Montana. (which I dont at all) I had a man ask to take a picture with me for his daughter... Well after that the whole bar wanted pictures with me, I would say by the end of night I had taken about 6-8 pictures with people as Hannah Montana. I had one ask for a kiss from Hannah Montana... yeah that was odd and uncomfortable I simply laughed at his request and contiuned to eat tapas with my friends. They contiunned to bother me the whole night, but it was funny and they were harmless. 

The manager of the bar took a picture with me and said he is going to add it to their wall of famous people that have visited their bar. He also wanted to put it on the website. 

By the end of night the whole Bar was calling me Hannah Montana... good lord 

Not going to lie it was kinda fun to be a famous person for a night. 


2 comments:

  1. Hannah Montana - they must not watch T.V. ??? You are beautiful and famous to me. Nwo get out of the Tapas Bars and go study!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You are much much much prettier than Hannah Montanna!!!! xoxo :) Mom

    ReplyDelete