Saturday, November 1, 2014

My cousin is getting MARRIED

For those of you who don't know my cousin Megan is very special to me, she has always been my closest thing to a real sister. Well she is getting married in May and I'm in the wedding. I received a text message from her that I needed to get her my measurements for my dress. So my friend and I went to a cute little old spanish lady's sewing shop. She was so happy and excited to do my measurement. She was so intrigued by the fact that I was sending them to Chicago. She felt so special and important!! It was so fun. 

Can't wait to for the day of the wedding, so excited! 


1 comment:

  1. And we received the "metric measurements" - why did the U.S. decide to be the mathematic individualists? Dad is keeping his watch his cell phone on military time to better remember what time it is where you are - as for your math minded brother - he has had his watches and phone on military time since elementary school, and remains a fan of the metric system. His wish is to go aboard to Australia - down under!

    ReplyDelete