Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Birthday abroad...


On Thursday October 9th I turned 21... Finally, Right? lol 

Thank you to all of you who sent birthday wishes!! Regardless of if it was through facebook, an email, a card (sent here or home), a text message, a phone call or in person, nothing went unnoticed! I am very greatful to have all of you in my life. 

So a couple of days before my birthday I facetimed with my parents and they showed me present through facetime. 

                                                     They re-did my room!!! 
 
 
 
 


This is a huge thing because I have had the same room since as long as i can remember. Over the Summer I had asked if I could paint all my white cabinets brown, becuasae i was sick of the white. The outcome of that was no, becuase it wouldnt have worked... but i did get to pick a new comforter. :)  

Well now my room looks like this! Brown shelving... well more changed than just that... :) I absolutely love it! 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment